domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

WELCOME TO MY BLOG


Hello There!

 In this blog I will post my  homework for Level 2. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world .My  teacher is Doris Molero

 My name’s Fernando Matos.

I’m from Maracaibo. I'm 20 years old and I study   Computer Engineering at URBE. My favorite subjects are Math and English.This trimester I am taking 7 classes and I am in the 2th trimester.

I love chinese food, and other food. I like the rock , sleep , talking with my friends, go to the party. I love my family 

I hate the injustice and regueton, I Don't like the darkness, and I Can't stand people moddy.


My dream is to travel around the world. Of course, First I want to graduate for be successful in the life and be a good engineer.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important in the life and my carrer, for me is the universal language. I Watch TV and watch movies in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well but I have difficulty in oral activities, I want to practice in class and out of class, too. 


GGood vibes, and zero roll, full relaxed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario